wife, mother, ph.d. student, hot stuff.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

My office (or cubicle) is downstairs, along with other contractors who are not actually on Payload's payroll. Since it's winter, it's cold cold cold down here. So to keep myself warm, I brought in a small blanket (a birthday gift from Laura) and I drink lots of tea.

I feel like I'm the only one around here who doesn't drink coffee. I felt that way at my last lab as well. Hopefully, I've been drinking decaf stuff, or I might as well be drinking coffee. But I'm relatively sure that the chrysanthemum tea and other herbal stuff I find in the kitchen have no caffeine. Courtesy of whomever stocks the kitchen, I've been trying out all sorts of interesting flavors; cherry, passion (with hibiscus), green ginger, etc.

On a more amusing note, I left my ziplock with dried chrysanthemum upstairs in the kitchen, and my coworkers' first reaction to it was to jokingly ask who had brought drugs in.

No comments: